Monday, December 26, 2011

Thinking of the new year

As this year ends and a new one starts I would like to set some goals up. I hope to expand my business Cheryl's Virtual Assistant Company and help many others learn how to work from home llegitmately. Second, I have gained some weight in the awful belly area and I hope in the new year to change my eating habits and shed at least 20 to 25 lbs. I am a snacker and what I snack on is not always the best. Hoping to change my eating habits a little at a time. I also want to get back iinto my crocheting, I love making and creating things and I have let this part of my life sit, need to get back into it. My first project will be making my daughter a blanket, with her sorority symbol in it. She is part of Alpha Kappa Alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment